Tuesday, October 11, 2005

How Long was I Out For?

I chose the post title like someone who has been knocked out. It's been so long since I've written anything of substance. In my personal and professional life. Ellie keeps asking me if I've posted, and obviously I haven't. A couple of nights ago I said to her what I think is very true of writing in general and blogging in particular. The more you do it, the easier it is and more frequent. The less you do it, the more it sucks and is infrequent.

Work has been a difficult few months now. I've been working really hard at one particular set of experiments, and they keep failing. It's really frustrating because they are central to the project (immunosuppression caused by TCDD), I want it to work so we can finish a paper and get it out the door to the reviewers. That paper has also been in the back of my mind, but I've never gotten around to working on it. What can I say? It's not that I'm procrastinating, as there is no due date, but I just wish things would fall into place so I can get on to the next big thing.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahoo Launches Podcast Search
InternetNews Business Report Boston News DC News NY News SiliconValley News select a newsletter above, type your email and click the arrow to sign up! Symantec Resource Center Check Out These Exclusive ...
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home