Monday, June 06, 2005

CSTAT | The Center for Statistical Training and Consulting

CSTAT | The Center for Statistical Training and Consulting

So here at MSU we've got a consulting service for researchers and otherwise on campus. I had totally forgotten about them until I got an email today from a couple of professors inside the Pharmacology & Toxicology department about summer workshops. It's been a while since I've had a statistics class, and I've never received any good training in the use of software packages for analysis, so signed up for a pair of workshops. One was on basic statistics and use of SPSS (one of the software packages used for life science research), and one about "Standard Error and Mixed Models," which I'm not entirely clear on. Might be beneficial, or it might be 3 hours of I don't know what. I guess I'll find out in July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home