Monday, March 14, 2005

Back from SOT 2005 - New Orleans

I got back from the Society of Toxicology meeting last Thursday afternoon. It was a good meeting. I learned a great deal about the Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor in a relatively short amount of time, and was exposed to a lot of research that I never would have come across in my readings.

I also got to enjoy some excellent crawfish etouffe at a place called Old N'awlins in the French Quarter. It was outstanding. I also had the shrimp creole, which was fine, just not as excellent as the etouffe. That evening was probably my most enjoyable out of the trip.

When I got home I was happy to see Ellie and Simone. Ellie had been telling me all week how the baby has been very fussy, and I got a taste of it Saturday night. Oi! That was rough. She was up every 2 hours or so and would take a good 20 minutes of wailing before falling asleep again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home