Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Where O' Where Did the Posts Go?

Yesterday I spent about 45 minutes writing blog posts, two in all. One about the iPaq that I received as a gift from my father-in-law and have found quite useful, one about going out to dinner last night.

I wrote them on the iPaq as an email, sent them off to the address I normally do, where they've always in the past been posted quickly. I got a reply email that they didn't post properly because of "XML-RPC Error or Publishing Problem." I thought no big deal, I'll go back to my Sent mail, find the posts, and them put them up the old fashion way. No luck there. For some reason what I wrote did not appear in any of my Sent mail folders (not on my university email, nor on the iPaq).

You'll just have to take my word that they were brilliant, humorous, and heart felt. I jest. They might have been fun to read, but I don't think they were any of the above three. Anyway, if they ever magically appear I'll be sure to post them, because "Uncle Billie's Pissing Contest" is a post that deserves to be written and read!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home