Monday, July 19, 2004

I know the last post was quite short. I had originally written a much longer post, but when I went to publish it to the web the publish step failed. Of course I had written the file on the manual entry page of Blogger, rather than composing it in my email client and sending it that way. The result was I lost the next 3 paragraphs I had written. A quick summary would be that there are other Man Movies that are being considered in the future.

I was supposed to paint the front door and interior garage doors this weekend. I even went to Lowe's and picked up the painter's tape to put on the windows. I didn't pick up any brushes though, because I think we have some around the house. Ellie seems to think we don't. Either way, I didn't get around to looking for them, as we instead did some cleaning around the house and reorganized some closets. Ellie got tired, so we stopped and decided to relax for Sunday afternoon. We watched In America. It's so exciting to see that we still get films that pull the heartstrings, and leave us with happiness that there is true goodness in life. Sometimes its quite easy to feel all the negativity surrounding us. I don't want to bury my head in the sand to avoid it, but it is so frustrating to turn on the news, see violence being done to so many people, and then realize that the story is the same as it was 4000 years ago. Anyway, it was a great film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home