Thursday, May 06, 2004

It’s been several days now since my last post, and it was extremely short, so it’s time to roll out a new edition. Work life is continuing as per normal. My projects continue to sputter along. I was telling my Dad that it is really a grinding process. You run an experiment, get the results, and interpret them. If they didn’t work out as expected (and they almost never do the first time) you have to ask what could be done differently that will influence the results. Go back and try it again. I’ve been repeating this process for months now.

Everything is coming into bloom around campus now. Undergraduates are leaving for the summer, weather is warming up. The smells of spring and flowering trees are all around. The gardens behind the Toxicology Center are coming around.

I’ve downloaded some more tunes from AllOfMp3.com. Been pretty happy with everything there so far. Ryan Adams seems to be getting a lot of play on the iPod lately, though I also just got my hands on Jason Mraz’s Waiting for My Rocket to Come and that’s great too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home