Monday, May 24, 2004

Checked my blog this morning, and I realized I haven't posted since last Wednesday. Ouch! Although I suppose the baby picture counts as two or three posts.

The past weekend was rather fun. Ellie and I went with our neighbors, Todd and Sherry, to East Lansing for the art fair. We saw some outstanding photographs, especially from Paul James who does the European-Images.com website. He had on set that I thought was outstanding:


We went out to Sansu for some sushi, then returned home for our weekend nap. I watched the end of "The Grifters," and I will say that the end was not the end I was expecting. I've started watching "Midnight Run" and have found it pretty humorous so far. I've been Tivo'ing moves off of AMC (American Movie Channel I think). I finally got to see "Spartacus" that way. I thought it was outstanding, and I understand now how it gets its reputation with the homoerotic overtones (I wonder what the Google AdWords are for "homoerotic". Probably something I'd rather now see).

Sunday I went out and got Ellie a few anniversary gifts. Originally I had planned to get her an iPod, since I can get the Apple educational discount, with a custom engraving on the back, but in the end that would have been over $300. If we didn't have a baby on the way I would have gotten it, but at this point we're going to try to save more money for it's arrival. I got some simpler things that I hope she'll like. I just don't want to post about them because she may read about them before I can give them to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home