Friday, February 13, 2004

So Ellie and I got the news last night that the bid we made on a house in East Lansing was accepted! Ellie almost immediately got on the phones to call just about anyone she could think of. It's pretty exciting for us! I've pasted in the picture that the City of East Lansing took for their tax records. It's probably 300 yards from the church where Ellie and I got married.


In other news my MSU job went full-time, so now my salary is higher and I've got benefits like health insurance (yeah me!). The lab work continues in earnest. Sometime I get a bit frustrated that I haven't produced anything in the way of publishable results, but I know I need to keep working at it until I can get all the techniques down. Once that is done I think the results should take care of themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home