Monday, November 10, 2003

Ellie and I drove to Grand Rapids last night to meet up with my Mom for dinner, since we hadn't seen each other for quite a while. She gave me some birthday stuff, but I was happier just to see her for a little while. We went to Romano's Macaroni Grill. I did enjoy it, but I've been thinking a lot about how a nice steak would taste (or at least that's what is on my mind right this minute).

We also watched Theo (2yr old Ellie babysits) on Saturday. It was actually rather humorous. Ellie wanted to take him to the library because he likes books and they've got a nice little kids area, but we got there at 5PM and it was closed. So next we went over to Ruby Tuesday's for some dinner and ordered our food. Theo wouldn't eat his macaroni and cheese, and the salad Ellie ordered was too spicy for her (duh, it was called "Buffalo Chicken Salad"). So I gave Ellie my sandwich and Theo my french fries, and I had the salad. We went back to Theo's house and I studied for my Pharm exam coming up. Wild, eh? We also spent all Saturday morning and early afternoon driving around looking at houses and stopping at the mall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home