Sunday, October 05, 2003

I finally finished all the application materials for my reapplication to grad school. Took about a week longer than I planned, but I’m still way ahead of the deadline. Next step is to get all the professors to remember to write in their letters. I think when I give them the recommendation for that will be an effective reminder.

I have one test per week for the next three weeks. I think the Pharmacology one will be the toughest. Homework for Biochemistry is due tomorrow too, but I’ve already got it 95% finished, so it’s not a big worry. That is the test Tuesday night. Biochemistry methods.

MSU beat Indiana this weekend. That was fun to watch. I saw a lot of the old Alpha Sigma Phi alumni too. I always forget I miss those guys until I get to hang around with them. Most of the guys are doing pretty well for themselves. They have careers and girlfriends and things like that. Quite a few of the guys are still around town, so I think I’ll need to make a greater effort to see them. Good guys, they are.

I talked to Randy this weekend. It has been too long since I’ve seen him. We got to reminisce about our bachelorhood and being wild 19yr olds. He said he’d be coming back up this way soon, looking for work. I was glad to hear that.

One other thing to add tonight I think. I reregistered to be a wrestling official again. I think it will be a good way to make some money for the holidays, though I doubt it will be any dates before mid-December with school finishing out and my orals. It’ll be fun though. Maybe I’ll even get a varsity contract or two this coming year. We’ll have to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home