Thursday, October 09, 2003

Hmm. I'm in one of the computer labs on campus, using one of the super-new PCs in the computer lab. It's from Gateway and has all the goodies. Except it doesn't.... no Firewire port. What the heck? There is, I kid you not, 8 USB ports on it, but not a single Firewire port.

You're probably wondering "Why does Colin care about Firewire ports?" Well that is what the Ipod uses to transfer files. I had wanted to come to campus and test out one of the new music services. But it won't do me any good to buy music if I can't transfer it to the ol Ipod. Plus the Ipod is good for carrying around lots of documents (thing is smaller than a CD-RW jewel case and almost as light). Guess if I want to use the Ipod on campus I'll have to go over to the Mac lab. That's not so bad though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home